Coleshill North & Water Orton: Abiola Olaifa
' I will be a voice for the community and proper leadership representations through regular surgeries, telephone and council meetings'
Abiola Olaifa joined the Labour party a few years ago and was very happy when opportunity to represent the Coleshill North and Water Orton Warwickshire County division presented itself.
Abiola is a career driven professional who hopes to bring real life experiences as an analytical and innovative professional. He has wide organisational experience and exposure to industries including banking, utilities, healthcare, marketing, sales and logistics. He is very customer focused, technical and equipped with a wide commercial lens.
Abiola is valued for his hard work, reliability, tenacity and ability to come up with solutions to problems. He has BSc (Hons) in computer Science and has further developed his skills in Business Analytics. Abiola is currently the Director and Commercial Manager at Silverlings Limited. Abiola is also a Senior Crown Diamond leader at SuperLife World, an international multi-level marketing company. He is also a trained Healthcare practitioner who works as a coordinator in Warwickshire Based company supporting Young Persons in Residential accommodations.
Abiola is an avid writer, blogger and published Author. He has published 3 books and latest Book; Don’t Rock My Boat: Life’s little Secrets is available on Amazon.co.uk and other book stores worldwide.
Abiola is a dedicated and persistent performer who pledge to bring onboard;
- A voice for the community and proper leadership representations through regular surgeries, telephone and council meetings.
- He will work with the disabled, OAP’s and the vulnerable of our communities to their needs are adequately addressed.
- He will ensure that all antisocial and fly-tipping is nibbed in the bud and issues addressed with all concerned parties.
- He will work to ensure we have a better road network and infrastructure within the Community.
- He will be part of a robust community development initiative.
- And participate in the digitalisation and analytical technologies for the councils